Rules & Regulations
These rules and regulations are intended to make your stay at Idle Wheels RV Park more comfortable by promoting the safety, well-being and quiet enjoyment of everyone. Many thanks are extended to those who conform to these rules and regulations.
- Check-Out time is 12:00 noon
- Speed limit in the park is 10 km
- Quiet hours are from 11pm to 8am
- Any excessive noise will not be tolerated.
- Liquor can only be consumed at your campsite. Food, liquor and smoking is not allowed in washrooms.
- Playground closes at dusk
- No Doubling up- Only one camping unit per site and one vehicle per site
- Garbage must be put in sealed plastic bags and placed in the large garbage receptacles located along the main road within the park
- No animals are allowed on the playground area.
- You MUST clean up any pet droppings and dispose properly
- Do not leave your pet alone at the campsite
- Pets must be on a leash at all times.
- All visitors must report to the office and park in visitor parking.
- Please limit the amount of visitors to your campsite
- Visitors must vacate the park before 11pm
- Convenience store 7am to 10pm
- Washrooms are open 24 hours.
- Do not wash your hair or dishes in the washroom sinks
- Pets are not allowed in washrooms
- Dump station is located by washrooms.
- Campers must catch all black and grey water waste in a container and dispose of it at the dump station.
- Walking through occupied spaces is not appreciated.
- Please use the roads and/or the walkways.
- No bicycles on pathways or in front
- Payphone booth available 24 hours a day, located by Main Gate
- NO IGNITING OF FIREWORKS IN IDLE WHEELS PARK AT ANYTIME